58/365: Sunset, West Fort Worth


Sunset, West Fort Worth, originally uploaded by PartsnPieces.

I took this picture this evening as I was leaving the hospital, looking west from downtown. I parked on the top floor of the hospital's parking garage so I could take some unobstructed pictures of the city (a few more shots on Flickr). Just a few seconds after I took this picture, the police arrived and asked me to stop taking photos and to leave the top story of the parking tower. The parking garage is private property, they said, and they can't allow anyone who might be engaged in terrorist activities to take photos from up there. Ok, then. At least I got the shot.

@ 8:37 PM

1 comments:

Ianqui said... February 27, 2007 at 10:04 PM

Ugh, I'm so sick of this crap. What's going to be the limit? We'll no longer be able to take pictures out of doors?

I bet that if these "authority figures" were challenged, the people would win. But it seems like it's too piddly for the ACLU to take on.

Post a Comment