I'm Still Here . . .

Hi, all Project 365ers! I'm sorry I haven't posted new pics in a while. I'm taking them, but I'm not posting them. If you read my main blog, you know that I'm spending two weeks of my three weeks of "vacation" writing a dissertation. Of course, I'm not writing the whole thing, but I'm doing what I can do hammer out as much drafty work as I can. So, everything I do-- really almost without exception-- is focused on that writing. I'll be back by next week. Please don't forget about me.

--Billie

@ 10:00 AM

3 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said... July 18, 2007 at 11:02 PM

I figured from your blog that that's what was going on... Happy writing! We're looking forward to hearing from you again.

Scrivener said... July 19, 2007 at 12:16 PM

Don't worry about us forgetting you. Just keep writing.

Ampersand said... July 19, 2007 at 7:24 PM

I shall await your return!

Post a Comment