Project 365: June Retrospective


Project 365: June Retrospective, originally uploaded by PartsnPieces.

This month has been a challenge for Project 365. It's not hard to remember to take pictures, but it's been difficult to upload them everyday (connection issues). But I'm now caught up with posting them, and I will work harder at keeping caught up. The rain this month hasn't helped matters, either. It's rained about 25 of 30 days in June. I also haven't been a very good commenter on your 365-blogs. I'll get better at that, too. Anyway, as I look at this month's photographs, and knowing all the work-related stuff I've had to do this month, I'm surprised that a recurring theme is one of nature and not work. Here I have photos of natural elements (sky and water), people, plants, and animals. OK, I guess we could all say that we have shot "natural elements" as I have defined them . . . as those topics just about cover anything that can be photographed. But still.

@ 5:48 PM

1 comments:

Scrivener said... July 2, 2007 at 8:14 AM

I like that one smack in the center especially.

Post a Comment