July Retrospective


July Retrospective, originally uploaded by PartsnPieces.

Wow, what a month this has been. It's been a blur, and I hardly remember going to Las Vegas, learning that a former love died, or seeing a massively cute dog look at me from a car window. I've been focused on writing my dissertation, and for three weeks of this month, I barely left the house in order to write (but when I did leave, I went to Vegas, baby!). Interestingly, though, I only have one picture of my dissertation project . . . one day at Starbucks, editing. But I do have dissertation-related food products: pizza, coffee, popcorn. I have known for a very long time that if we do something each day, we'll get better at that thing (whatever it might be). That was true taking photos each day this year so far. I got better. This month, however, I spent writing, and the writing became stronger. The photos? Ah, not so much, but that's OK. I'm hoping to get back on a regular schedule now that school is about to begin again. Let's hope.

@ 10:32 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment