49/365: Star Chairs and Baby Shower Blouses


Star Chairs and Baby Shower Blouses, originally uploaded by PartsnPieces.

My niece had her baby shower at a bar-b-que restaurant today and there were chairs with the requisite Texas Star cut into them. The chairs weren't all that interesting, but I did enjoy looking at the colors of women's blouses through those stars. Oh, and a shout-out to the really cool teenagers behind the counter who were interested in Project 365: Start your own photoblog and join in the fun!

@ 9:43 PM

4 comments:

Anonymous said... February 18, 2007 at 10:12 PM

I like how the pink seems to make the blue in the star pop out! I have to really study this picture to figure it out.

Anonymous said... February 18, 2007 at 10:13 PM

That last comment was mine. Fingers didn't go right.

Scrivener said... February 19, 2007 at 7:00 AM

It is a cool shot. I like how the DOF is subtle, but the blurring of the blouse adds a cool effect to the star.

Ianqui said... February 19, 2007 at 8:52 AM

What a perfect little star! Yeah, I like the perspective you get on the inside of the star.

Post a Comment