Project 365: May Mosaic


Project 365: May Mosaic, originally uploaded by PartsnPieces.

I have to ask this question about May's Project 365: What happened to the month? Although I took photographs, none of them seem really inspired, but almost all of them-- in some way-- are dissertation related. I guess that's where the month went, to the diss. I pride myself at being able to connect things that don't really connect, but even I can't find too much other than that to connect this month. But then, maybe that's enough. However, as I look at these images there are a few I really like: the man's hand with the two rings, the squirrel, the turtle head, the young women jumpking, the three biceps, and the lifeguard. Maybe I need to look a bit more at people and animals . . . and the odd things they do. Maybe next month. Anyway, here's to June and a more inspired Project 365!

@ 10:15 PM

3 comments:

Scrivener said... June 1, 2007 at 12:51 PM

Well, much as I look forward to your 365 photos, a month devoted to dissertation progress is a much better thing. Congratulations on that, seriously. And might I suggest that you're being just a little bit over-hard on yourself for the photos in May?

Scrivener said... June 2, 2007 at 9:14 AM

You have 32 days in your month!

Billie said... June 2, 2007 at 10:25 AM

See, Scriv, I'm trying to cram so much into *my* 31 days, that I end up with one more than everyone else. Want it? :-)

I don't know which picture is the odd one, as they all look like 365 pictures to me. Oh, well.

Post a Comment